By using our website (www.thailandlawoffice.com) you hereby agree to accept and comply with the below mentioned terms and conditions:
Dharmniti Law Office Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'DLO') may change these conditions at any time without notifying to you. Any changes shall be effective from when they are posted on the website. Your use of DLO's website after any changes have been implemented shall be deemed to constitute agreement by you to comply with the revised terms. We recommend that you review our conditions of use from time to time to see what terms (if any) have been adjusted.
Ownership of Website:
This website is owned and operated by Dharmniti Law Office Co., Ltd. A company duly incorporated under the laws of Thailand.
- 1. Accuracy, Suitability and Reliability of Website Information
- 1.1 All visitors to our site must note that DLO makes no representations about the suitability accuracy, and reliability of the information contained on our website. Our law firm may make adjustments to the content on the website from time to time without notice to you.
- 1.2 Visitors must be aware that DLO is not liable to users if any information is out of date or inaccurate. Hence visitors must rely on the information at their own risk. In light of this, we strongly recommend that you should not act upon any of information contained in this website without first consulting a legal professional.
- 1.3 Our firm does not accept liability if our website contains omissions, errors or otherwise incorrect content.
- 1.4 The content on our website is provided by our firm on an "as is" basis for general information purposes only.
- 2. Intellectual Property rights
- 2.1 As stated previously, this website is DLO's property. We reserve all of our rights. By using our website you acknowledge and accept that your access to it is only permitted for personal and non-commercial use.
- 2.2 All rights in our website and the content therein including copyrights, trade marks, source codes, design rights, patents and any other intellectual property rights is reserved to DLO.
- 2.3 All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos displayed on our website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by the applicable trademark and copyright laws.
- 3. Not to be Taken as Legal/Professional Advice
- 3.1 The materials/information contained on this website are intended to provide general information only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- 4. Risks from Viruses, Worms & Trojans
- 4.1 Please note that DLO will not take any responsibility for any damage to your computer that may result from your use of our website. Whilst our IT staff will endeavor to prevent viruses and other risks from affecting our Website; please be aware that all visitors must take their own precautions to protect their computer(s) from such risks as worms or trojan programs.
- 5. Client
- 5.1 Accessing this information on our website using the internet does not create an attorney-client relationship between yourself and our law firm.
- 6. Amendments
- 6.1 DLO reserves the right to remove or change the content of our website and to amend these conditions at any time it deems necessary. Continued use of this website after alteration of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such alterations.
- 7. Links
- 7.1 Links on our website are for convenience only. If you click on a link to another website from our website, please note that it is deemed to be entirely at your own risk.
- 8. Non Endorsement
- 8.1 Any reference to a third party’s website, information, products, or services does not constitute an express or implied endorsement from DLO.