About Dharmniti Law Office
Dharmniti Public Company Limited, originally founded as a law office in 1947 by Mr. Pradit Premyothin, is a multi-faceted group of highly respected professional service companies. Mr. Premyothin's primary objective was to provide high quality legal services with integrity throughout the Kingdom of Thailand. This standard of service remains the watchword of the Dharmniti Group to this day, and, in fact, "Dharmniti" is the Thai word for "law with integrity".
Our name continues to be a manifestation of the spirit Mr. Premyothin instilled in the firm. In 1978, under the guidance of Mr. Buth Khandhawit, a former Regional Chief Judge and Supreme Court Judge, The Dharmniti Group became a limited public company and embarked on a program of expansion to fully meet the needs of its clients in a rapidly changing Thailand.
Initially specializing in litigation, over the years, the Dharmniti Group has continuously expanded its areas of legal expertise which now include corporate services, taxation, intellectual property, trade and investment, debt restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and real estate. The Dharmniti Group has also developed professional services in the fields of business consulting, accounting, auditing, financial advice, seminars and training and complete import/export/customs advice.
The Dharmniti Group's Professional Companies
The Dharmniti Group consists of the Dharmniti Public Company Limited and its affiliates. The Dharmniti Public Company Limited is the primary and majority shareholder of its affiliated professional service companies. The Dharmniti Group includes:
- Dharmniti Law Office Co., Ltd., providing legal consultations and litigation services.
- Dharmniti International Co., Ltd., providing international legal services to foreign clients, joint ventures and Thai companies engaged in international business.
- Dharmniti Auditing Co., Ltd., providing financial statement examinations and certifications, internal audits, studies, analysis and planning of accounting systems, internal financial controls and financial management systems.
- Dharmniti Accounting and Taxation Co., Ltd., providing the preparation of accounts, payrolls and all categories of tax returns.
- Dharmniti Office of Management Development Co., Ltd., providing training and seminars on business law, taxation, accounting, finance and administration. This office also published the Dharmniti Tax Journal and other textbooks.